- The main objective, on the one hand, is for the children to enjoy themselves very much, to have a great time and on the other hand is the initiation to nautical activities such as sailing, canoeing, windsurfing, paddlesurf, etc.
- Create a welcoming environment in which a series of educational and training activities for children are developed, providing a healthy, creative and fun use of their free time during the vacation period.
THE NAUTICAL ACTIVITIES WHAT WE PROPOSE
Blue weeks summer 2017
From 03rd July to 31st August 2017
REQUIREMENTS: to be between 6 and 15 years old. To carry out any activity requires a minimum of 5 students enrolled (Otherwise the activity will be canceled).
ACTIVITIES INCLUDED (theory and practical classes): • sailing • Canoeing • Windsurfing • Paddle Surf • Other activities: surfing, knotting workshops, hiking, beach games, etc.
From 03rd July to the 28th July
• from Monday to Friday in part time, from 10:00 a.m. to 13:00 a.m.
€ 22.00 / child – one half day; 110,00 € / child – one week in part time
• from Monday to Friday in full time from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
29,00 € * / child – one day in full time; 145,00 € * / child – one week in full time
. * DINING SERVICE: 7 € / day (includes food and child care by our monitors).
AUGUST: from July 31st to August 31st
• from Monday to Friday in part time from 10:00 a.m. to 13:00 a.m.
€ 22.00 / child – one part time; 110,00 € / child – one week-part time.
FVCV license, medical insurance and life jacket.
INSCRIPTIONS: The registration form provided by the sailing school must be completed. Confirmation of reservation will be made with the payment of the total amount, 7 days prior to the start of the activities.
The registration form and the bank receipt will have to be sent to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CANCELLATION OF THE RESERVATION: In case of canceling the reservation up to 7 days before starting the nautical activities,100% of the amount will be refunded. between 1 day and 6 days a 50% will be withheld and less than one day and/or when the activities have already started the 100% will be withheld.
RECOMMENDED MATERIAL: mid-morning snack, bottle of water, change clothes (2 swimsuits, 2-3 t-shirts), any suitable shoes for sailing that obviously can get wet , towel, cap and sun protection lotion.
CLUB NÁUTICO OROPESA DEL MAR SAILING SCHOOL
Mobile no. 673 482 984 / email@example.com